Stress Management Training for Managers - Half Day Training Course UK-wide
Relaxa provides a half day stress management training course for managers, senior management and team leaders within companies and organisations. The course focuses on the causes of stress, the health and safety executive regulations with regards to stress, tackling stress within your team and managing your own stress.
Location: On-Site at your premises
Length of training: 4 hours.
Content for the half day training course:
What is stress?
- Definition of stress
- The stress reaction
- How does stress impact business success?
- Understanding the relationship between pressure and stress and the causes and effects of workplace stress
- Understand the importance of taking responsibility for stress awareness and management stress in your team
Health and Safety Executive Management Standards relating to stress:
- Statutory duties
- Health and Safety Executive management standards
Identifying and tackling stress related problems in your team
- Learn to recognise stress symptoms in team members
- Begin to manage, support and guide team members to overcome stress
- Techniques and solutions for supporting you to manage stress in your team
Managing your own stress
- Spot stress early - know your own signs and symptoms
- How to acknowledge your own stress management needs
- Looking after yourself: Relaxation, Exercise, Social support, Nutrition, Lifestyle